Here is a great way to start your holiday weekend with a sweet twist with Cake Batter Popcorn!
2 bags microwavable kettle corn or white popcorn
1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips or vanilla candy melts
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1-1/2 cup white or yellow cake mix
1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
1. Pop the popcorn in the Microwave, then transfer to a Large Bowl.
2. Melt the White Chocolate Chips in the Microwave for 30 second Intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
3. Stir in the Vegetable oil to the Melted Chocolate until smooth. Then add the Cake mix and stir completely until thick.
4. Drizzle the Chocolate/Cake Mix onto the popcorn and add the Sprinkles on top!
5. Transfer Popcorn onto a lined Cookie Sheet and allow to harden for 20 minutes on the Counter, or 5 minutes in the Fridge.
6. Eat up and tell us what you thought of it below!